设为首页 | 加入收藏夹
您现在的位置:计算机基础知识首页 >> 心情娱乐及其它 >> 信息正文

办公室的基础英语

2012-02-23 19:01:13 作者:计算机基础知识试题 录入:应序康 访问:4016 次 被顶:1 次 字号:【

20.    What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
21.    My name is Thomas.
我叫汤姆斯。
22.    What's your family name?
你姓什么?
23.    My family name is Ayneswonth.
我姓安尼思华斯。
24.    How do you spell it?
怎么拼?
25.    Who is the lady in white?
穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
26.    Could you introduce me to her?
你能把我介绍给她吗?
27.    Rose, let me introduce my friend to you.
罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
28.    This is Tom. He's my boss.
这是汤姆。我的老板。
29.    Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
30.    Nice to meet you, too.
认识你我也很高兴。
31.    Let me introduce myself.
让我自我介绍一下。
32.    How do you do?
你好!

33.    Where are you from? 你来自哪儿?
34.    What's your nationality?
你是什么国籍?
35.    What's your motherland?
你祖国是哪儿?
36.    Are you a native Chinese?
你是土生土长的中国人吗?
37.    What's the population of China?
中国有多少人口?
38.    What's the capital of your country?
贵国首都是哪儿?
39.    I come from China.
我来自中国。
40.    My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers.
我国面积五十万平里。
41.    The capital of my country is Beijing.
我国首都是北京。
42.    We have 50 provinces.
我们有50个省。
43.    My country is rich in natural resources.
我国自然资源丰富。
44.    The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival.
我国最大的节日是春节。

45.    Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
46.    Yes, a little. / I am afraid my English is rather poor.
会讲一点。/我的英语很差。
47.    Your English is very good.
你的英语很好。
48.    Are you a native speaker of English?
你的母语是英语吗?
49.    My native language is Chinese.
我的母语是汉语。
50.    He has a strong accent.
他口音很重。
51.    I have some difficulty in expressing myself.
我表达起来有点困难。
52.    Your pronunciation is excellent.
你的发音很好。
53.    Could you speak a little slower, please?
请你慢点说好吗?
54.    Sorry, I don’t understand you.
对不起,我没听懂。
55.    Please write it down.
请写下来。
56.    I don’t know how to say it in English.
我不知道用英语怎么说。
57.    What do you call this in English?
这个英语怎么说

58.    What day is it today? 今天星期几?
59.    It's Monday today.
今天是星期一。
60.    What's the date today?
今天是几号?
61.    It's January the 15th, 2002 
今天是2002115日。
62.    What month is this?
现在是几月?
63.    It's December.
现在是十二月。
64.    What will you do during this weekend?
这周末你干什么?
65.    Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays?
这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
66.    It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
67.    It's been 5 years since I last saw you.
我已5年没见你了。
68.    What time is it now?
现在几点?
69.    It's two o'clock.
现在两点。
70.    It's a quarter past five.
现在是五点一刻。
71.    It's ten minutes to four.
现在差十分四点。
72.    It's half past nine.
现在是九点半。
73.    It's not four o'clock.
还没到四点呢。
74.    We must arrive there on time.
我们必须准时到那儿。
75.    There are only two minutes left.
只剩两分钟了。
76.    Can you finish your work ahead of time?
你能提前完成工作吗?
77.    The flight is delayed.
飞机晚点起飞。
78.    The meeting is put off.
会议延期了

经常有同事或这朋友打电话来说,你在干什么,这句话的潜台词是:不忙咱就去.......;不忙就出来去干什么什么吧。

79.    What are you doing?
你在干什么?
80.    I'm reading a book.
我在看书。
81.    I'm cooking.
我在做饭。
82.    Are you watching TV now?
你在看电视吗?
83.    Yes, I'm watching Channel 2 
是的,我在看2频道。
84.    No, I'm listening to the radio.
没有,我在听收音机。
85.    Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
86.    I'm going to work.
我去上班。
87.    Who are you writing to?
你在给谁写信?
88.    I'm writing to an old friend.
给一个老朋友。
89.    Do you like traveling?
你喜欢郊游吗?
90.    Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much.
是的,我很喜欢。
 

91.How old are you? 你多大了?
92.I'm twenty-two (years old).
我二十二了。
93.Mr. Smith is still in his forties.
史密斯先生才四十几岁。
94.I'm two years younger than my sister.
我比我姐小两岁。。
95.He's the youngest in the family.
他是一家中最小的。
96.He looks much younger than he is.
他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
97.I came here when I was 20. 
我二十岁来这儿。
98.I started school at the age of 6.
我六岁开始上学。
99.My father is over 60 years old.
我父亲已年过六十了。
100.Most of them are less than 30.
他们中大多数不到30岁。
101.I guess he's about 30.
我猜他大概30岁。
102.They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。

103.When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
104.I usually get up at 7 o'clock.
我通常7点起床。
105.Where do you have your lunch?
你在哪儿吃午饭?
106.I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby.
我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
107.What did you have for lunch?
你中午吃些什么?
108.I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg.
我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
109.What time do you start work?
你什么时候开始工作?
110.I start work at 8 o'clock.
我八点开始工作。
111.What do you do at work?
你上班干些什么?
112.I answer telephones and do some typing.
我接电话和打字。
113.What do you do in your spare time?
闲暇时,你干些什么?
114.I like listening to pop music.
我喜欢听流行音乐。
115.I like playing football.
我喜欢踢足球

116.Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
117.May I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
118.Please give me a hand.
请帮我个忙。
119.Could you do me a favor?
能请你帮个忙吗?
120.Would you help me remove the refrigerator?
能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
121.Get me my coat, please.
请帮我拿下外套。
122.Make me a cup of coffee, will you?
给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
123.Call me tomorrow if you have time.
明天要有时间就给我打个电话。
124.Could you tell me where I can find these books?
您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
125.Certainly.
当然了。
126.I'm sorry. I'm engaged now.
对不起,我现在正忙着。
127.I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。
128.Would you mind closing the window for me?
能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)
129.Not at all.
当然可以。(当然不介意)
130.Would you open the door for me, please?
你能替我开门吗?
131.With pleasure.
乐意帮忙。
132.Would you be so kind as to lend me some money?
你能借我一点儿钱吗?
133.No problem. How much?
没问题,你要多少?
134.I hope I'm not bothering you.
我希望我没有打扰你。
135.I hope that will not cause you too much trouble.
我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。
136.I really appreciate your help.
我非常感谢你的帮助。
137.I don't want to put you to any trouble.
我不想麻烦你。

138.Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
139.It's just around the corner.
转弯就是。
140.Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
对不起,汽车站怎么走?
141.You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
142.Excuse me. Where is No. 5 Street?
对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
143.Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
144.Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
145.Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
146.Which one is Mr. Jame's office?
哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
147.It's Room 201 on the second floor.
二楼201房间。
148.Can I use the lift?
我能用电梯吗?
149.Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs.
对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。
150.Where are the stairs?
楼梯在哪里呢?
151.Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
沿着走廊走,在你右手边。
152.Thank you for directions.
感谢你为我指路。
 

153.Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?
154.No, what does it say?
没有,它说什么了?
155.We'll have fine weather for the next few days.
以后几天天气晴朗。
156.But it's still raining today!
可今天还在下雨。
157.It is said it will clear up tonight.
天气预报说今晚雨就会停。
158.What will it be after the clear weather?
晴天以后天气会怎么样?
159.It says a storm may come next month.
天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。
160.And it may get colder, it's already November.
并且天气会更冷。现在已经十一月了。
161.Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter.
是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪。
162.I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall.
我恐怕天不会冷的下雪。
163.But last year we had a big one.
但去年下了大雪。
164.Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升

165.How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
166.I don't feel very well.
我觉得不太舒服。
167.Do you feel better now?
你现在觉得好点了吗?
168.Much better.
好多了。
169.I'm sick.
我病了。
170.He's got a bad headache.
他头痛的厉害。
171.My fever is gone.
我的烧已经退了。
172.What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦?
173.I've got a pain in my back.
我背疼。
174.It really hurts.
可真疼。
175.It hurts right here.
就这儿疼。
176.It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
177. Call the doctor!
快打电话叫医生!
178.Take two pills and have a good rest.
吃两片药,好好休息一下。
179.I hope you'll be well soon.
祝你早日恢复健康。
180.What's your trouble?
你有什么不舒服?
181.How long have you had it?
你得这病多久了?
182.I should say you've caught a cold.
我看你感冒了。
183.You need an injection.
你需要打针。
184.Is it serious?
我的病严重吗?
185.Do I need to be hospitalized?
我需要住院吗?
186.Have you seen the doctor?
你看过医生了吗?
187.What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说?
188.Jack is up and about now.
杰克病后复原了。
189.The doctor says that I should take quinine.
医生说我应该服用奎宁。
190.What sort of medicine do you take?
你吃的是什么药?
191.The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
192.I had a shot of penicillin.
我打了一针青霉素。
193.You have to be operated on.
你得做手术。
194.He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压

询问别人的意见

195.What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?

196.Is that right? 那样对吗?

197.Absolutely right. 绝对正确。

198.I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。

199.Is that ok? 这样行吗?

200.That's ok/fine. 挺好的。

201.He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?

202.Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?

203.I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。

204.Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?

205.No, I don't think so. 不,我想不会。

206.Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?

207.Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(15)关于计划和决定

208.What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?

209.I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。

210.I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。

211.I have no idea. 我不知道。

212.It's up to you. 由你决定。

213.She insists that it doesn't matter. 她坚持说那没关系。

214.He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。

215.I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。

216.Have you decided? 你决定了吗?

217.No, I haven't decided yet. It's really hard to make a decision.不,还没有。挺难做决定的。

218.I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。

219.Don't hesitate any more. 别再犹豫了。

220.Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(16)关于购物

221.Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?

222.I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的东西。

223.Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?

224.May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?

225.May I try it on? 我能试试吗?

226.This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?

227.Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?

228.What's your size? 你穿多大号?

229.It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。

230.It's too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。

231.Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?

232.I'll take it. 我买了。

233.How much is it? 这卖多少钱?

 
外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(17)进餐

234.What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?

235.Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?

236.I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。

237.What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?

238.I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。

239.Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?

240.Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。

241.Anything to drink? 喝点什么?

242.A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。

243.Here is your food. 你的菜来了。

244.Bring me the bill please. 请买单。

245.Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?

246.Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。

247.Here you are. 给。

248.Here is your change. 找您的钱。

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(18)电话

249.Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green?
你好,我找格林先生。

250.Just a momentHold on.等一会儿。别挂电话。

251.He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?

252.Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。

253.I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。

254.This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。

255.Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?

256.I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。

257.I couldn't get through. 我打不通。

258.I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。

259.Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?

260.I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。

 

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(19)在飞机上

261.Would you like a drink?
你要喝点什么饮料?

262.Yes, a cup of tea please. 请给我一杯茶。

263.Could you send someone to fix it? 您能派人给修理一下儿吗? *fix来表示修理

264.Clear the table, please. 请您收拾一下桌子吧

265.Can I have something to drink? 能给我点儿喝的吗?

266.Could you tell me how to fill out this form?您能告诉我怎么填这张表吗? *fill out “(在空白的地方)填写from是填写用的表格。

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:(20)海关

263.Is your visit for business or pleasure? 你这趟来是为了生意还是为了观光?

264.I am here for business. 我来公干。

265.May I see your passport, customs and health declaration form? 请出示你的护照、报关单和健康申报单。

266.Yes, here you are. 给你。

267.Would you please open your suitcase? 请打开你的手提箱好吗?

268.There are only my clothes and toilet things. No contraband.只有一些衣物和一些日用品,没有违禁品。

269.How long are you going to stay? 你准备呆多长时间?

270.I will stay for 2 months. 我将呆两个月。

 

外企办公室英语常用口语300句:二十一、施工

271.Take no risks. Safety first.
不要冒险,安全第一。

272.Hello, gentlemen. Is everything getting on well? 先生们,你们好,一切都顺利吗?

273.I think so. Here are the monitor records. 挺好,请看这些监视纪录。

274.Today, we’ll drill 18m deep holes. 今天,我们要打18米深的井。

275.The water truck was stranded. 水罐车误住了。

276.Let that rig tow it out. 叫那部钻机把它拖出来。

277.That bit is worn out, change it, please. 那个钻头磨损太厉害了,需要换个新的。

278.Dig the mud-pit larger, Xiao Li. 小李,把泥浆挖大点。

279.Clear the screen frequently, don’t stop it up. 常刮连泵头,别让它堵住了。

280.That pipe thread is bad. Use another one instead. 那个钻杆的丝扣坏了,换另外一根。

281.Make joints quickly. 快点接钻杆。

282.My spade rod is broken. Give me a new one, please. 我的铁锹把断了,请给我一个新的。

283.Pass me a pipe wrench, please. 请把管钳递给我。

284.This portable rig can only drill 15m deep holes. 这台人抬钻机只能达15米深的井。

285.How long does it take to drill a hole? 打一口井要多长时间?

286.Let’s move to the next point. 搬到下一个点。

287.Oh, there’s a swivel leakage. Stop drilling, please. 哦,水龙头漏了,别打井了。

288.The hose is broken, Let’s change it for a new one. 高压管破了,换个新的。

289.This hydraulic switch is out of order. 这个液压开关失灵了。

290.Don’t forget to tamp the hole well. Tamping is as important as the hole depth. 别忘了填井,填井和井深一样重要。

291.Let’s stop here. Get on the car and go home. 就干到这吧,上车回家。

292.Add some coolant into the radiator, please. 请给水箱里加些冷却液。

293.Refuel my truck with diesel oil, please. I want light diesel oil No.0. 请给我加些柴油,我要零号轻柴油。

294.Give me 100 liter of gasoline (petrol), please. Motor gasoline No.85. 请给我加一百公升汽油,85号车用汽油。

295.Can I leave my truck here? 我可以把车停在这吗?

296.Where can I have my car washed? 在哪里可以洗车?

297.This truck’s inner tube is broken. Help me to mend it, please. 这部车的内胎爆了,请帮我补一下好吗?

298.What food are we going to prepare for the crews today? 今天为施工队做什么饭?

299.Jiao zi, dumpling, bun and sandwich, salted eggs, sausages, soup and mineral water. 饺子,包子,馒头和三明治,咸鸡蛋,香肠,汤和矿泉水。

300.I want to buy some food and vegetables. Can you show me the nearest free market? 我要买些食品和蔬菜。你知道最近的自由市场在哪吗?

Starting at a new workplace can be stressful for anyone, whether you have years of experience or are just beginning your career. Here are a few expert tips on how to navigate the first 30 days on your new job:

  不管你是职场老手还是初出茅庐的菜鸟,在一个新地方开始一段新的职场生涯都会有压力。以下是专家们就如何顺利渡过入职头30天给出的一些小窍门:

  1. Be the Early Bird 当早起的鸟

  This sounds pretty banal but you'd be surprised how often people fail to heed this standard advice.

  这听起来很老套,但你会吃惊地发现人们是多么容易忽视这条放之四海而兼准的好建议。

  Reaching the office early for the first few weeks gives you more time to complete all the extra formalities required by the human resources and payroll departments. It will give you more time to explore and absorb your new surroundings.

  在入职的最初几周,每天提前到达办公室,你可以有更充裕的时间去办理人力资源部和薪酬部门要求办理的诸多入职手续,也能有更多时间探究和了解新的工作环境。

  Arriving early also gives you time to network. And of course it helps impress the new boss by showing your eagerness to work.

  提前上班让你有时间与新同事交往。当然,这也有助于给你的新上司留下你热心于工作的印象。

  2. Ask Questions 多问问题

  If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask people around you.

  如果你在某件事上需要帮助,应该毫不犹豫地向周围的人求助。

  It shows your managers that you are interested in learning about your new job and company. More importantly, the answers will help you adapt to your new surroundings quickly. But, don't forget social and professional etiquette.

  这会让你的上司感觉你有兴趣了解新工作和新公司。更重要的是,你得到的回答将帮助你快速适应新环境。不过,请别忘了社交和职场礼仪。

  Don't ask personal questions in the initial days. Try to limit yourself to general or work-related questions.

  在刚入职的那些日子别问私人问题,努力让自己只问一般性问题以及与工作有关的问题。

  3. Watch Your Body Language 留意你的身体语言

  Your actions can give away a lot more than you think. Slouching, frowning, folding your hands, rocking back-and-forth in your chair or shaking your leg constantly, are some gestures that might give the impression that you are nervous, not confident or are too casual about your job.

  你的行为传达出的信息会超乎你的想像。没精打采、皱眉、把手叠在一起、在椅子上前后晃动以及不停地抖动腿,这些姿态可能给人留下你紧张、缺乏自信或对工作漫不经心的印象。

  4. Be a Listener 乐于倾听

  In the initial days, listen more and talk less. When you talk more, you might unintentionally speak out of turn which might be perceived in a wrong way. Listening and observing can help you learn more about your peers and managers and their way of doing things. You might even overhear some office gossip, but try not to get sucked into office politics.

  在入职之初,要多听少说。如果说得过多,你就可能无意中出言鲁莽,让别人对你形成误解。倾听和观察有助于你更多地了解同事和上司以及他们做事的方式。你或许还会无意中听到一些办公室的闲言碎语,请努力要不让自己卷入办公室政治。

  5. Arrive Ready to Learn 抱定学习的心态

  Change is always difficult, but if you're joining a new organization, come prepared to soak up a new culture, different ways of doing things and take on new responsibilities.

  做出改变总是困难的,不过一旦进入了新的工作场所,就要做好接受新的企业文化和不同的做事方式以及承担新责任的准备。

  Try not to say things like “In my old job I used to do this”. That could make you seem too aggressive or even annoying.

  尽量不要说我在以前的工作单位习惯于这么做,这会让你显得太张扬甚至令人生厌。

  6. Don't Rush to Shake Things Up 不要急着去改变

  If you are joining as a manager, don't be in a hurry to make your mark.

  如果你是去新单位当领导的,请别急着发号施令。

  We normally see people come in and make a quick assessment of what is happening, and start making changes quickly.

  我们常常看到有人上任伊始就急于对形势做出判断,然后迅速开始着手变革。

  That's not a good idea because it can cause friction with your new team and lead to resistance.

  这不是个好主意,因为这会使你与新接手的团队产生矛盾,导致下属对你产生抵触。

  Instead, take your time passing judgment and consider introducing your way of doing things slowly while you communicate with your team as often as possible.

  正确的做法是,在深思熟虑后对形势做出自己的判断,与下属尽可能多地沟通中,让他们慢慢了解你做事情的方法。

  7. Adapt to Your New Company's Values 适应新公司的价值观

  One should understand the mission of the company, its core values, and align one's goals and aspirations respectively. This is especially true for people at mid- to senior-level positions, who might be too entrenched in their previous company's cultures.

  你应该了解自己所就职公司的使命及核心价值观,并使自己的目标和期望与其相一致。这点对于担任中、高级职务的人来说尤其重要,这些人可能会太过拘执于以往所就职企业的文化。

  It might help to devote some time to go through the “About Us” section on the company's Web site.

  花些时间去看看公司网站上的公司简介或许能有所帮助。

  8. Join the Club 加入业余俱乐部

  Many companies organize events or games for their employees to encourage informal interaction.

  许多企业会组织员工参加各种活动或比赛,以此鼓励员工相互间进行不拘礼节的交流。

  That's your opportunity to get out there and blend in with the crowd. So if there's a quiz or a football game being held by your new company, consider participating.

  这是你融入群体的机会。所以,如果你新入职的公司举办智力竞赛或足球比赛,要考虑参加。

  9. Network, Network, Network 交往、交往、交往

  Don't wait for company events to make friends and meet peers. Introduce yourself over a cup of tea or lunch in the cafeteria or even around the water-cooler. Exchange greetings and ask for advice. People will be flattered that you have reached out.

  别等着公司举办活动才去结交朋友和同事。在喝茶、用自助午餐甚或去饮水机旁接水时就可顺带着把自己介绍给公司同仁。可以与同事互致问候或向他们寻求建议。你这样主动搭讪,别人会感觉良好。

  When possible, also reach out to people outside your department. Down the road, they could be your eyes and ears to what's happening in other parts of the company, and who knows, you might want to work in a different department at some point. Also, don't forget to build good relationships with senior people around you.

  如果可能,也要主动去接触本部门以外的人。他们有可能成为你了解公司其他部门情况的耳目。或许你有朝一日想换一个部门工作呢。还有,别忘了与你周围的高层人士建立良好关系。

  10. Manage your Manager 搞定你的上司

  Let's face it, getting off on the right note with your boss can help make or break your job. Try to develop a strong professional bond as early as possible.

  说实话,与上司的关系是否能有一个良好的开端,会决定你今后工作的成败。要尽早与上司建立起牢靠的职业关系。

  Get clarity regarding your role and the expectations from you. Discuss the “do's and don'ts” of your job, which could include basic things like what time you are expected at work, and how often you have to update your manager on your progress.

  要搞清楚你应扮演的角色和你对新工作的期待。与上司讨论在工作中要做什么、不要做什么,包括一些基本事项,如上司希望你何时到岗,以及希望你多长时间向他汇报一次工作进展。

  Apply these principles and within no time you would have made a place for yourself in the organization.

  把上述窍门运用到工作中,用不了多长时间,你就能在新公司站住脚了。

 

  • 上一篇:用英语来介绍自己
  • 下一篇:低落的时候
  • 参与评论
    共有评论 0网友评论列表
    CopyRight © 2009-2012 计算机基础知识 Inc.All Rights Reserved. 备案:苏ICP备09028880号